A non-partisan campaign management platform intended for campaign managers
In development (as of April 10, 2020)
- Task management of individuals, teams, and whole campaigns, with role-based access control (RBAC). Instantly assign tasks to team members and teams, and instantly change the direction of a campaign to focus on issues that matter and affect electability. Email task assignments, follow-ups, notices of completion, and requests for changes automatically.
- Correspondence tracking, including follow-up/tickler, calendar-based management of responses, email scheduling, assignment to subject matter experts or other responsible individuals, auto-generated responses with personalized information, and a repository for all sent and received matter.
- Repository for research on opposing candidates, policy positions, donor/constituent opinions, and national polling.
- File and document management for policy positions, press releases, volunteer/participant c.v.'s, correspondence, opposing candidate communications, etc.
- Supporter communications with automatic segmentation and personalized email campaigns written in the candidate's voice.
- Social media integration for announcements, coordinated campaigns, and tracking/responding to opposing candidate activity.
- One-click generation of customized PDF letters to donors, media, volunteers, and more.
- Dashboards for each role, including the candidate and campaign manager, with all appropriate metrics, including task completion rates, engagement of team members, milestones/progress, burn rate, donation status, heat maps of under-performing areas, incident reports, compliance, and more.
- Server health monitoring and automatic notification of intrusions and cyber attacks, with one-click report to law enforcement.
© 2020 Rællic Systems