10 gigabit colocation
Offering colocation in a global telco's datacenter in Santa Clara for local businesses that need something better than on-premise equipment, but that aren't ready for a long-term lease or Equinix-level prices. True A/B 208v/20A power, 10 gig connection (I may cap tenants at 1 gig, depending on usage). One static IP per tenant, and up to 10U available per tenant (minimum 2U). Price varies based on number of rack units, length of lease, and power needs (power is metered). Email for a quote. Includes 24x7x365 NOC and remote hands. Servers built to order also (includes three year warranty).
10 gigabit private web hosting and file serving
Also offering outrageously fast, ultra-secure private web hosting and file serving on my 10 gigabit connection (typical ping: 2.0 ms). The main server runs PitBull from General Dynamics Mission Systems, and offers extraordinarily high security for files. However, the number of clients is limited due to the limited number of security compartments. The secondary server runs RHEL 8 and is appropriate for normal web serving, with essentially unlimited space. A/B redundant power and daily sync to cloud backup. Email for a quote (price varies based on which server is used, disk space required, number of virtual hosts, and any special configuration required).
- Custom pfSense-based firewall appliance on 10 gig fiber WAN with 10GBaseT LAN, Intel Xeon CPU, ECC RAM, and redundant Platinum-level power supplies, plus NAT, traffic shaping, and all the other features of pfSense.
- Custom PitBull server with Intel Xeon CPU, ECC RAM, dual Intel SSD's in RAID 1 for OS, dual Seagate Exos enterprise-grade hard drives in RAID 1 for storage, and redundant Platinum-level power supplies.
- Custom RHEL 8 server, specifications identical to PitBull server.
- Expandable with essentially unlimited Network Attached Storage (NAS), also on 10 gig Ethernet.
- Server health monitoring in real-time, with optional high availability/failover DNS to cloud backup servers via Constellix.
- 24x7x365 network operations center (NOC) and on-call support.
|10 gig fiber WAN||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌||✅|
|10 gig LAN||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌||✅|
|10 gig NAS available||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌||✅|
|Typical ping 2.0 ms||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌||✅|
|Real-time failover DNS||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌||✅|
|Enterprise hardware standard||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌||✅|
|PitBull OS option||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌||✅|
|Custom firewall configuration||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌||✅|
|24x7x365 Remote hands||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌||✅|
|12x7x365 Phone support||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌||✅|
|Email support within 2 hours||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌||✅|
|Fully in-house IT admin/consulting||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌||✅|
|Owner's mobile phone provided||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌||✅|
 Metering and caps on WAN connection to be determined based on usage. Owner reserves the right to cap speeds due to excessive usage and/or charge appropriate fees.
 Requires Constellix account and additional cloud provisioning (which can all be set up as part of the service package and onboarding process).
All services are subject to terms specified in a long-form master services agreement, including prohibitions on spam, illegal content, adult content, and copyright infringement.
© 2022 Rællic Systems
Last updated: May 28, 2022 08:37:33