An independent studio and R&D laboratory
YouTube Twitter (@Raellic) IMDB
Andrew G. Watters
118 South Blvd.
San Mateo, CA 94402
+1 (415) 261-8527
Digital Cinema services
Full RED handheld package and operator available for hire, plus multiple tripod options (Manfrotto portable tripod with mini fluid head, or Manfrotto/Bogen heavy duty studio tripod with heavy duty fluid head and optional wheeled base). RED Dragon-X 6K S35 with Zeiss CP.3 lenses.
Just released: Dévah Quartet - 2112
This is a limited run test pressing of the forthcoming 2112 album, featuring an electric string rendition of 2112 plus a 20-minute original piece called Heaven and Hell. A total of 35 copies of this instant collector's item are available prior to the full production run...$40 each, plus tax and shipping from U.S. zip code 94402. Call or email to get a quote with shipping to you (worldwide shipping is available).
Offering large turnkey work stations in a boutique office setting, with 10 gig networking and gigabit fiber internet, plus rack space, VOIP phones, etc. Perfect for computer programmers who want an office, or lawyers starting their independent practices.
Offering 10 gig colocation in a regional data center for local businesses that need something better than on-premise equipment, but that aren't ready for a long-term lease or Equinix-level prices.
Also offering ultra-fast, ultra-secure private web hosting and file serving on a 10 gig connection (typical ping is 2.0 ms). The main server runs PitBull from General Dynamics Mission Systems, and offers extraordinarily high security for files. Email for a quote (price varies based on size, number of virtual hosts, and any special configuration required).
All projects produced, written, directed, and edited by Andrew G. Watters unless otherwise indicated.
Truth Warrior -- a twelve-picture original series in a shared cinematic universe about positive values in society.
- Rællic -- a young woman wields a medieval knight's enchanted gauntlet that is imbued with special powers for the worthy.
- Pacific Warrior -- an exchange officer from the Australian SAS experiences a moral dilemma while on a controversial American mission.
- A Better Future -- twin sisters on opposite sides of the law confront choices between family and duty in a tribute to the Hong Kong action genre.
- Truth Warrior -- a polygraph examiner uncovers a dangerous conspiracy in the U.S. government.
- Justice Warrior -- a revenge fantasy about corruption and hypocrisy in the U.S. legal system.
- American Warrior -- a story about the values of courage and self-sacrifice, and others that make this nation great.
- Valkyrie Warrior -- heroes and heroines from the past are called to assist Earth in a doomsday scenario.
- Valkyrie Warrior II -- the people of Earth rely on sacred relics to fight off an alien invasion.
- Future Warrior -- a tribute to the best science fiction novel of all time, The Forever War.
- Future Warrior II -- Earth and the enemy from Future Warrior ally to fight off a more dangerous third party.
- The Undiscovered Country -- an artificially intelligent android soldier lives through the different eras of the universe and into the far future.
- Matrix of Leadership -- a seemingly ordinary guy becomes President of the United States and personally leads an air war.
Dévah Quartet: 2112 -- a 20-minute performance film showcasing the technical playing and emotional resonance of a talented string quartet.
A Secret -- an original short film.
All projects executive produced by Andrew G. Watters.
Research and Development
All projects are on hold until at least mid-2020 pending outside investment.
Last updated: December 9, 2019
© 2020 Andrew G. Watters