An Information Technology consultancy, R&D laboratory, and independent music/film studio based in San Mateo, California.
Twitter YouTube IMDB
Andrew G. Watters
118 South Blvd.
San Mateo, CA 94402
+1 (415) 261-8527
Custom computer systems, web applications, cybersecurity audits/forensics, network analysis/packet capture, and more.
Research and Development
I do my own projects and I'm also available for hire. Here is what I am working on in 2021:
- Boat Brake - an adjustable cavitating hydrofoil for decelerating ships.
- Drum God - instrumented drum sticks for 9-axis inertial measurement of musical performances.
- Reality Stone - an augmented reality goggle for training musical performers.
- Spectrum Warrior - vehicle-borne signals intelligence platform for civilians.
- Slash - a law practice management and knowledge system.
- Infinity Stone - a proposed digital globe and information system with advanced capabilities.
- Future Warrior - augmented reality helmet and transparent armor visor.
- The Vision - a 100 gigabit packet capture and traffic replay system.
- Flash Point - a system for mapping wildfires "live" using remotely operated probes.
Digital Cinema services
Full RED handheld package and operator available for hire, plus multiple tripod options (Manfrotto portable tripod with mini fluid head, or Manfrotto/Bogen heavy duty studio tripod with heavy duty fluid head and optional wheeled base). RED Dragon-X 6K S35 with Zeiss CP.3 lenses. I also co-own a photo studio in Santa Clara.
All projects produced, written, directed, and edited by Andrew G. Watters unless otherwise indicated.
Truth Warrior -- a twelve-picture original series in a shared cinematic universe about positive values in society.
- Rællic -- a young woman wields a medieval knight's enchanted gauntlet that is imbued with special powers for the worthy.
- Pacific Warrior -- an exchange officer from the Australian SAS experiences a moral dilemma while on a controversial American mission.
- A Better Future -- twin sisters on opposite sides of the law confront choices between family and duty in a tribute to the Hong Kong action genre. Expected to film Summer 2021.
- Truth Warrior -- a polygraph examiner uncovers a dangerous conspiracy in the U.S. government.
- Justice Warrior -- a revenge fantasy about corruption and hypocrisy in the U.S. legal system.
- American Warrior -- a story about the values of courage and self-sacrifice, and others that make this nation great.
- Valkyrie Warrior -- heroes and heroines from the past are called to assist Earth in a doomsday scenario.
- Valkyrie Warrior II -- the people of Earth rely on sacred relics to fight off an alien invasion.
- Future Warrior -- a tribute to the best science fiction novel of all time, The Forever War.
- Future Warrior II -- Earth and the enemy from Future Warrior ally to fight off a more dangerous third party.
- The Undiscovered Country -- an artificially intelligent android soldier lives through the different eras of the universe and into the far future.
- Matrix of Leadership -- a seemingly ordinary guy becomes President of the United States and personally leads an air war.
Dévah Quartet: Lateralus -- an electric string arrangement of the visionary composition by TOOL.
Dévah Quartet: 2112 -- a 20-minute performance film showcasing the technical playing and emotional resonance of a talented string quartet.
A Secret -- an original short film about a hard-drinking but super talented young professional.
All projects executive produced by Andrew G. Watters.
Dévah Quartet - 2112
New! Dévah Quartet 2112 album is available for purchase on vinyl. Ultra high quality audiophile-grade colored vinyl. Features an instrumental arrangement of RUSH's epic 2112 suite, plus a 20-minute original piece called Heaven and Hell with the singing talents of Sara Loera and Rob Lundgren. $25 plus shipping and handling. Message for shipping quote (ships worldwide). Check out Liza's unboxing video as well. A limited-run test pressing is available for an additional charge, optionally signed by the band.
Brought to you by Andrew G. Watters
© 2021 Andrew G. Watters
Last updated: January 24, 2021 03:07:05